wedding hairstyles ideas

wedding hairstyles ideas. Wedding Hairstyles Half Up

  • Wedding Hairstyles Half Up



  • tnite
    01-13 08:36 AM
    Hi,

    My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.

    Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.

    Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.

    The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-130 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-130 and I-765 was approved on the same day.

    However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!

    There is no relation between tax documents and I131 .Date of Birth might have been an issue . Maybe u'r lawyer is talking BS.
    just so that you dont get confused , I130 is a Petition for Alien Relative (equivalent of I140 for family based immigration)
    I131 -Advance parole

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...